Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I Love Chemistry

As I walk around with my wonderful Halloween costume I can't help but feel bad that others don't have a classy costume like mine. Making fun of that Chris guy is my job and I am getting back at him for the bus pass incident.
As other things seem to be slowly going my direction, and is Ghetto. Happy Halloween Bitchs. And yes I do love chemistry because love can be explained with chemical reactions and thats how your mom described it to me last night in bed you weirdo, so never ask if I am mis representing again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie Dang(erous) said...

O.O'' yeeeeahhh...well, im sure it was VERY classy. O.O""""

November 01, 2007 1:28 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home