Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Thursday, March 08, 2007

long time no see


well i guess its been fuckin forever since i have made a gad damn post, and gary wont stop bitching, so here it is. PICKLE!!,i dont care if you think my mom is MILF, as long as i can fuck your cousin in return, MONK!!, thnx for goin to get the shit (cough..cough) i dont think the keyboard is gonna be there PISSSSSSSSS!!!, holy fuck a 100 dollar bill!, GARY!!, dont stop tryin wit da ladies, you will get one eventually, and you cant bitch anymore cause im makin a post right .......NOW!!, sure hope i get fuckin glider, tht be so wiked...wait, tht would mean i would be a registered glider pilot, FUCK YEAH!!!!! woah....why am i chewing on a bolt? fuck im retarded, mannn i found conky in my room under my bed, sweeeet, why, bayley? WHY????? man i hate it when u love someone very much and they totaly dont love you back ughhh, i dont care what you think about metallica, they rock out all other bands , fuck your stupid shit (except for monk , he listens to good shit), ONE IS AN AWESOME SONG!!!!! pickles cousin has a nice ass!, this shit is very random for me, holy shit i died my hair, BLONDE,i think,
cadets tonite, fuck my uniform, i dont really care anymore, monk we need to litres of canada club and about 6 blue jolts PRONTO!,man i love guns, fuck the taliban, i think we sould line em up and use em for training privates, sweet i want a colt c7 NOW!!!, haha i love that picture, me + ak47 = happy stevis, YAY tom sawyer just came on my compy,


thts enough for now i think,
castro stevis, out

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That post is fucked up. I partly agree with what you said. Metallica is a good band, but they don't blow every other band out of the water.

March 08, 2007 4:38 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is pickle's cousin?
Whats there name?

March 08, 2007 6:12 p.m.

 
Blogger Mr.Gary Supertron said...

One is a good song, I agree its one that I like. As for me bitching, I can't say I was a lot. Thanx for the post. As for the taliban stuff I agree but don't get racial on the blog. But Stereotype everything as much as possible. And the ladies will come.

March 08, 2007 7:13 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Metallica is alright.. but I'm sure you ya'll will agree that simple plan is wayyy better :P:P

March 09, 2007 4:24 p.m.

 
Blogger rewobeirrac said...

huh....I'm confused...why are you telling Mr. Gary Supertron that you are not single when he doesn't even know who you are? well well well (or should I say will, will will, Mr. Gary Supertron ;)(pun) And yes simple plan sucks!!! With a capital SUCKS!!!

March 11, 2007 11:30 a.m.

 
Blogger rewobeirrac said...

Although anonymous, I do agree with you saying simple plan sucks!!

March 11, 2007 11:31 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I listen to simple plan but i've heard Bucket Head on your blog Rewoberric and some other bands and most of them are wicket!

Simple plan should die compared to them...You can't even compare them!

And Castro Stevis You should watch what you write because I know pickle!
*~Beat72~*

March 16, 2007 4:48 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Castro Stevis i'm pickle's sister!

March 16, 2007 5:37 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home