Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Anonymous is an Idiot

Here is what I think you are.
1. Rewobs friends,
2. Gay Middle schoolers
3. Retards
4. Bored people I know in person
5. Someone that says they hate me but don't.

If you don't like me, why are you so obsessed with this blog and me. It makes no sense. You think you have won. No I have won. You are the loser. 2nd place idiot that well not make it to the top ever in their life. I don't even believe that you are in middle school.It gross if you are because I am finished high school. Thats what scares me. I don't want to know you then.
I know that you are an idiot with a high speed internet and a slow speed brain that does can do no more than a shitty piece of cardboard. If you want a profile of yourself tell me. And its not your friend. Its you with your retarded personality disorder. You'll probably grow up to be one of those morons who can't move past the days of Seinfeld and the O.C. Seinfeld is cool but O. C is just lame. Oh she did crack and got knocked up by a hobo. Oh and William got pushed into the water by a mob.
Thats you. A piece of media made trash that thinks they are doing something interesting. I your one of Rewobs friends I've got things I could say that would make you reevaluate your life.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen I am not retarded and gay. I can't be gay because i'm a girl!
And my friend did post that she liked you!
Please take back what you said!
And so what if your older than me and i'm in middle school...you don't have to hate me!
And i'm not dumb because last year my lowest mark was in the 80's!
Sorry for the trouble!
See ya!

March 01, 2007 4:22 p.m.

 
Blogger rewobeirrac said...

huh? Now I'm not getting this...

March 01, 2007 6:22 p.m.

 
Blogger rewobeirrac said...

also, if your in middle school...thats easy...everyone makes good marks! just wait to you see high school...you won't be so bright then....Haha!!

March 01, 2007 6:23 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey whatever your name is the thing that is going on is that mr.gary supertron thinks i like him


But I don't
So now he is fucking pissed at me!


Who are you?

March 01, 2007 7:14 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr.Gary Supertron

I do know who you are
I don't know the other person


Gary why do you hate me?

March 02, 2007 4:17 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home