Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Broad in a Narrow Spectrum

I listen to music. Just only good music like the stuff on put on this site. Yeah I am gonna go play Boxhead soon on NewGrounds. Pickle got me into it. Also try Dink Smallwood. It looks cool.
Now back to the letter S. I got one out of two. Now I got to try for number two but I don't think its possible. But Mr. G thinks that it may be so you never know. I may.
Hugo well have a new story soon on here. I promise that and some good rants and just completly random trash.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

March 04, 2007 9:07 a.m.

 
Blogger Mr.Gary Supertron said...

What is your obsession

March 04, 2007 9:11 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have an obsession!



I just wanted to say hi!

March 04, 2007 1:24 p.m.

 
Blogger Mr.Gary Supertron said...

It just seems lame. Its a website people don't do that.

March 06, 2007 8:51 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you know them you can!


Maybe i should say your name like "monk" did to show you that i do know you!

March 06, 2007 3:55 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home