Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Idiot

If you post my name, the coment will be deleted. You don't have the balls to tell us who you are. Remember back to the 5Barney Girl comments trying to screw us over. We went along with it. Your and idiot if you think we won't know who you are. We can find out. Supertron random has computer techs and members that are pure genious. We can find otu if you want so you may as well say because if we find out ourselves we well post your name all over this site and humiliate you in front of millions. We aren't that big of dicks ( or at least I am not). But just remember that we can find out.
I got a question for you. If you know me so well, why don't you tell me something you know to prove it other than all this beating around the vacuum cleaner as you have. Come on anything. Names don't prove a damn thing. I want a story. Come on. I'll be waiting.

7 Comments:

Blogger rewobeirrac said...

Yes...you're annoying me "Anonymous" ....

March 13, 2007 10:10 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

March 13, 2007 10:40 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just let me comment,and post my opion and I will stop annoying you!

So will you let me?

March 13, 2007 10:42 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

March 15, 2007 6:34 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What am i suposed to say if you delete everything!

March 15, 2007 9:22 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey if they deleted your post maybe it was personal info that you wrote...thats what it sounded like he was talking about in the post so why don't you stop posting personal info if thats what your doing!

*~Beat72~*

March 16, 2007 4:40 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go blog administrator!

March 16, 2007 5:33 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home