Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Blamo Du Blamo

I am hating this early time change right at this moment. The reason being that It is later than it should be. And why would they screw over Halloween like they did. Now its gonna be light out on Halloween. What a bunch of friggin morons. If it is light, all of those great glow things won't work. I hate these safety freaks that think you have to eliminate all risks. Heres a risk they never thought up. Their kids are going to get beat to hell for looking like retards. Another one is what about those kids alergic to sunlight. They can't have Halloween now because it well be light out. Great they're stuck inside. What do you think? Your kids aren't gonna get as much candy if the sunlight alergy kids are out to. You make me sick.

6 Comments:

Blogger rewobeirrac said...

I've come to the conclusion that "anonymous" either is Pickle's sister or Pickle's sister's friends...face it...your annoying...

March 11, 2007 12:00 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What grade are you in!



And i'm not annoying!

March 11, 2007 3:44 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And how do you know if "pickle" has a sister?

March 11, 2007 4:06 p.m.

 
Blogger rewobeirrac said...

I know pickle... somewhat. I know him well enough that I know he has a sister. I'm not telling you what grade I'm in...I may be in grade 10 or 11, or even grade 8 or 9, or I may even be in University...But you'll never know unless you really do know Mr. Gary Supertron...Which I don't think you do...for some reason.

March 12, 2007 10:11 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do know him and if you want me to i will write his first or last name!

March 12, 2007 1:43 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No rewobeirrac i'm pickle's sister!

March 17, 2007 7:45 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home