Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Corn Is Blue

If corn is blue, are you dreaming? If the planet is red, are you nottingham lace? Some people have Christmas in July. I never knew I was once new. Wow I am only 443459348589474674543. Thats really young. I got another 897865674645 to live. Will I should get a tan at the Tropitana for my burger meat in the sunroom. So if I pooped on the couch would I get yelled at? Or would I be made king? I think maybe archbishop for some reason. If only I had a gut to show you yesterday it would be awsome. Woototot. Now if man and the moon could just get along we'd be ok and if the Cheetos Tiger was real, no one would be hungry

1 Comments:

Blogger rewobeirrac said...

What the hell is wrong with you?

March 21, 2007 4:29 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home