Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Phoney Guitar

Thats a lame ass name. I just wanna tell people to hold a cordless up to a guitar pickup and play the conversation through pitch shifters and delays. Its so hilarious and I am such a retard. Pickle try it out. Its funny.

Okay sorry if I pissed off anyone on Facebook with that message . But seriously, I don't mean anything by doing that. Its just what I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home