Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Asian Dressup, Not Asian At All

Okay there is this girl that I met today. She looks like she wants to be an asian but is white. What do you call a person who does that. A Wasian. I am confused. I think however she may be European. Not American. However she is rather nice looking in my opinion which really matters.
You know one thing that I really hate is smoking. It is the biggest turn off on earth cause it smells and does bad shit to you. Smoking is not cool. Unfortunatly some people that I like smoke a lot. I hope you don't get pissed off at me. Smoking is sick because it turns your teeth yellow and your gums black. So what am I suppose to say? " Your gums look beautiful like a German Shephards". " You remind me of captain tar". "
" Who is captain tar"?
" Captain tar. You are are 23 and never heard of captain tar"
" Don't call me anything like that"
" I'll call you what I want"
" You'll be out on your ass if you don't shut up"
" I'll take the TP with me so you smell like shit"
" Your an idiot"
" I know what well"
" Yeah"
" Smelling like Pooper when he lifts his arms"
" Fuck You you piece of sick trash"
" I am gonna take a shit on your bed"
Argument ends in action packed fist fight.
Okay I know that had nothing to do with anything. Don't Smoke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home