Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Triggered By Light

I always sneeze in the sun. I think I am alergic to it. So I may never go outside again. I also hate Pasta. I think I am alergic to it. I also hae air. I think I am alergic to it. I also hate the show Friends, I think I am alergic to it. I also hate the new episodes of the Simpsons. I think I am alergic to it.
One thing I must say that is annoying is when people say they are sick but they have a little tinee weenie cold. That is stupid. If you are sick you are puking, have a fever, and probably sinus cavities so plugged up, there is no chance of term clearing for them clearing up for the next three weeks.
I have been having cravings for KFC for like the last week and still haven't gone to it. I just love deep fried food. Onion Rings are also good, I had some last night. They were uber okay. Now everytime I walk by a KFC, I think about Buckethead for a good reason. But if he is protesting against them, it just makes me want KFC. Maybe one of those cool buckets too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home