Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A Letter to Sinbad

Dear Sinbad,
I have heard you have been stealing skittles from the Iraqis and eating them in public washrooms that are filthy from your thoughts of no need for cleanliness.
I hear you don't wash your hands when you are done number 2 and you eat snacks while at the urinal.
Sinbad, I want to take over the ship called " The Hairy Pie" which is said to have gold on it. Please help me Sinbad, if you do I will give you half a barrel of crude oil and coupons for Burger King.
Oh and where is that hot chick you saved? I figured you would have made her your wife. Hugo says that you didn't. You disappointed me.
I am fat and ugly, I need this gold to get a facelift and a boob job. I eat a lot of Burger King stuff because it is so good. The smell is like an orgasim for my nostrils.
Oh I also have a gambling problem. I bet my Lexus on a pair of twos in poker and lost. It was a good hand but I only lost to a Flush. Good bet I think.
Sew y M I Sew WEterded. U Say cause I smell glu fer fun. I say cause I hit ead gainst tible. I lic lead cause it tasty. I like smell of fumes of it in pot. It harded on my bird. It hurt but I have a lead bird. It got feathers n a beek.

Please I weterd. Sinccorly ,

Craig

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home