Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Monday, January 29, 2007

BIG/WOW

You are a prick with the attitude of a dog with his ass stuck bettween an electric fence. Or a cat with its head stuck in an elephants ass and he is gonna let out the fart of the ages.
Wow, she is so damn hot I am surprised her clothes do not catch on fire. But the Quagle Man is back. Well Hugo is gonna take care of him some day in the future.
So Figgy has came close to learning that he should shut up but he spoke recently in a quick blurb about. But his uglieness is enough to turn off any woman no matter how ugly she is for the next 200,000 years. But screw him, he is a gum disease, shit spreading fucktard.
Pickle is cool. If she was going out with him that would be fine. Good Luck to you.
You know what band I hate. Great Big Sea. They are friggin terrible. Annoying Newfie folk with annoying Strumming of guitars and Jig like songs that should not be allowed to be made without bad consequence.
And another thing. Those really old oldies that sould like they are buildiing up to a guitar solo and a guy starts this annoying whistling. That is a crime against humanity. I hate those so much that I well change the channel on my own mother when I hear them. Thank God the oldies station was changed to classic rock that is actually really good.
And another thing that I think needs to be mentioned. My friend Kayla just ordered a Surfboard from LA or something ( I don't know). She even got shipping insurance and it broke. She has to fix it but they won't fix it. She may be getting a new one or get that one fixed. Well good luck Kayla, I'd help if I could.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home