Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Underground Borg

As usual, I hate something for some reason that has nothing to do with what it is. This time it is the fun game for wanna be's called Guitar Hero. " My Boyfriend has Guitar Hero" is all you need to know. Quagle Man never leaves does he?
Well lets hope see doesn't read this. Nice person she is, don't need her mad.
The Underground Borg has eyes on his feet and a brain in his gut. Which is good because he knows when not to do things. Kinda like me well sometimes. This better work and I am buying a new guitar soon I hope. It well probably be a Schecter Omen 6 Extreme FR. It well be awsome.
Good for showing off with the whammy bar. The one I got now does not have locking parts. I wish it did because the neck is so nice.
Guess what I can play better than you Guitar Hero 2 wanna be's. Yeah you Quagle Man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home