Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Ugly Girls Scare Me

I'll tell you how this came to be in my odd manner. I am always around these two girls but I never talk to them. Last week I ended up talking to one of them. She doesn't look half bad you know? So we talked for a bit. But sensed right away she was weird and you don't want to be around them. Her ugly friend wasn't there.
Today I see both of them. I say hi to the one of them to be nice. I forget about them for a bit. I hear the ugly faced goober saying stupid shit. It didn't make sense. She seems slightly emo to look at. They aren't hardcore emos by any means by appearance.
Thats fine but then the ugly one says this. " I wanna puke all over myself" . I was like I can't handle this. I would have left if it wasn't for the guy that came after a few minutes that was talking too. But I was so mentally disturbed I had to turn on my mp3 player and drown them out with Unearth.
But I still heard that ugly whore saying " I wanna kill my babies". Thats to emo for me.
Never talk let alone date an ugly chick. They all carry baggage that is usually emo. Its gross. At least if you do make sure they have something about them you like. You can date a not half bad chick or something like that but for frig sakes don't take emo baggage.
So what do you tell an ugly chick. You're beautiful. I think you have inside beauty unlike the outside. I like that sick looking mole under your eye. Catheders turn me on. Show me your gut. When you shake the car I feel all fuzzy inside. Your face metal brings a smile to my face. I love the feeling of getting crushed when your on top. I could go on for a bit. Fat chicks are the worst. Some of them should have Goodyear signs on them.
The bottom line is if it should say Goodyear, don't go near it, your gonna get crushed legs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home