Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Fuck Facebook

Fuck facebook. Fuck it up the asshole with a big rubber dick. Fuck Brian and J.D. for using it. Fuck MySpace too. And fuck Brian for using my new word: Wasian. Facebook is for people who are trying to be cool but are really just doing something that fat ass nerds have been doing for decades, but now with pictures. Get off the computer and off your fucking cell phones and actually talk to each other once in awhile. You are no better than the 300 pound lompsa shit that have no purpose in life but to eat burritos and praise Microsoft. Yes, lompsa is now a word, because I said so and I'm smarter than you are. Remember that when you're 30, fatter than a hippo, and you're only sexual experience was with that girl you met on Facebook.

Your Lord and eternal master,
Monk

3 Comments:

Blogger Pickle said...

Yeah, microsoft sucks. In a perfect future, Linux will rule.

February 07, 2007 6:29 p.m.

 
Blogger rewobeirrac said...

Huh, Well, I use myspace and I mainly use it to lie about myself, and it isn't gay because you can lie your face off about yourself and nobody really knows !!

February 07, 2007 7:09 p.m.

 
Blogger Mr.Gary Supertron said...

Hey I like Facebook but I agree it is a virus. I only really use it as a forum for myself. Fuck the pics

February 08, 2007 6:50 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home