Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Educated Idiots

First of all I hate going to the dentist. I won't lie, my teeth are just fine but I hate the fact that someone has a sharp metal pointy object around my gums. Yeah tell me to relax my mouth one more time. That pointy metal spear isn't gonna help you get what you want. And a trip to the dentist is also like a robbery. They extort every bit they can out of you. So brush your teeth kids. The robbery is less harsh that way.
Secondly I must comment on the fact that people listen to the worst awful music ever. I half mean your Nickelback's and James Blunt's but what I really am emphasizing on is techno remixs. It works for rap songs not Pink Floyd. This guy I know was playing techno remixs of Queen and Pink Floyd and I was like PISS. That stuff sucks balls. No worse. That stuff blows and sucks hairy rat nuts. Anyone who listens to that crap a lot has to be a fag because what those songs are doing is destroying classics. Sorry but techno and AC/DC just doesn't work.
As much as I don't really like Pink Floyd I would rather nobody raping those songs with turntables and digital effects.
Another point I well bring up is that this advertisment in front of me looks like it was designed by creepy child molesting homosexuals. Anyone who makes these sick things should be put in front of a firing squad. I hate that crap.
Another point I well bring up is why would a dentist have a Freak Lunchbox put in the same building? I know why. Its a conspiricy that well make people have bad teeth so they get robbed by the dentist more. A portion of the funds go into the purchase of sugar. Mind you that small portion is probably like 5 Million bucks to make the candy more addicting. Go Freak Lunchbox.
Lets fall down the stairs togther.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home