Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Monday, February 19, 2007

Tech Support

Okay right now I am very relieved that I just fixed the tremolo on my new S guitar. Its not hard at all and it works again. Its as easy a tricking pooper to step in a trap by telling him there is a block Crisco there for him.
And yes Pickle and Castro Stevis has to be there.
But the main thing now is that I got my trem fixed by myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Gary Supertron said...

Now its a broken string.

February 19, 2007 5:07 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sucks that your string broke! Not the guitar. The guitar rocks!

February 24, 2007 10:54 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home