Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Hotter Than Hell

Whoa, so many hot chicks. Man I got to do something soon or I may explod kinda of like a crappy balloon blown up too much or the latex glove Monk blew up.
Ok I was talking to Monk and our good friend JD and I was talking and got really distracted by one girl walking on the other side of the window. I completly lost my train of thought. She was the closest person I have seen to haing the world revolve around themself. Not you Figgy you greasy ice cream suckin, chicken humping, fat obese, ugly hideous creep.
Then of course The Letter S which seems to take over everything. Look at the Ibanez S it is absolutly amazing unlike Mk id da mira. Oh I must succeed this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home