Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Saturday, December 30, 2006

The Mental 45

Let me tell you about my random dream from last night. I'll break it down to the events in numerical order.
1. I was at the front end where I work and was urinating in a 45 gallon drum. It tipped over and my mess was on the floor. Someone yelled your gonna get in trouble. So I ran up an ailse and started beating my head against the shelf to make myself seem mental to trick my boss so they would not fire me. It worked.
2. It turned into a movie where I was the chicken from Home on the Range but the other events caused it. I was a mental, midgit, chicken that was mute.
3. I was then working in a grease factory. They were gonna put me in the grease because they thoought I was able to survive because I was mental. I was however pretending to be mental so I would not get fired. It was still a movie.
4. I escaped in the night with some random people and ran to the woods behind the school. There was houses there for some reason. It then turned in to a city where I stole a bus or a van.
5. I drove a round. It turned into England nad I ended up in the Dockside Diner. There I met Stephanie. I woke up then.

That was weird and chicken and grease. I wonder what they were planning to do with me? Maybe I well go get some fried chicken.
Also if you make a mistake at work, smashing your head to pretend you are a mental/midgit/chicken well not save you from getting fired. Mind you well not be pretending to be mental. Just a some food for thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home