Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Jam Lab Won't Work

Yesterday I had recieved an M Audio Jam Lab. But the problem is that it doesn't work. I Plug it in to the USB drive and it doesn't put out sound. I don't know why either. I have tried a million and one times to get it ti work and it just won't. The software works and the light is on when I turn it on but there is just no sound. Man I need some help.

1 Comments:

Blogger rewobeirrac said...

maybe Goudus Cheeser can help you or Hugo...

December 26, 2006 2:26 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home