Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Get the Carvin Newsletter and DVD

Yesterday I did not check my Email at all because I wasn't on a computer. I have just checked my email and recieved a letter from Carvin. Carvin is a musical instrument company.It has a link to order a free dvd with a factory tour and some scenes of Steve Vai, Tony Macalpine, Allan Holdsworth and Joe Walsh just to name a few. Since it is free go order it. You can also enter a contest to get a $250 gift certificate from Carvin on their website.
I have never used anything made by Carvin but it looks like it is high quality equipment. If you know anything about Carvin's equipment performance send your thoughts to supertronblog@hotmail.com or leave a comment. Also go to www.carvin.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home