Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The Waste of a Privillage

This drives me up the wall to snort cobb webbs for the point of well, snorting up cobb webbs. So what is this about. Snorting up Cobb Webbs? Picking a Cheeto cheetahs mascot costume nose for cobb webbs? No its not.
This about the problem with gay men. Many of them fall into this category. They have about ten hot girls( or just girls in general) hanging off of them. But they are guys and this would be bad if the guy was straight but this guy is bent all too hell. So he is a guy with all of these girls hanging off of him and he wastes every last damn second of it. Never dates, does them or do anything. If that was me I'd use that advantage. I could have anyone I wanted. But he actually could but for some reason or another he chooses to like men. Seems like a waste. It is a waste. So many guys wish those girls would like them but the chicks love the faggots and the straight grease bags only because the fag is like them and the grease bag won't look better. I will admit envy, jealousy and whatever other sin I am commiting now but you gotta admit this is terrible. And society say I have to respect this. Will I am not. I think that he should at least use it some. I don't care. If I wanted to hang out with them, they'd look at me like I was psycho. But If I was some flaming Homosexual fucktard, I'd be with the girls. I gotta bring up this point too. How could a guy honestly not like the female body? I'm telling you that the right chick could probably straigten them out. Do these fags know what they are doing? Of course not, they're gay. If the guy knew what he was doing, he'd be getting with everyone of those chicks.
So to all of you gay guys who take the attention from chicks away from us straight guys, you deserve to be beat to hell because your making everyones lives miserable. Make use of what you got. I would love to have those chicks. Damn you all !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home