Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I Hate These Things

I really hate these things.
1. NHL- Its on every damn night. I do not hate hockey. In fact hockey is fine NHL is just screwing hockey over. The players don't need it. The world juniors, the olympics and other events in this sport are better than NHL. We need more world hockey cups and that sort of thing.

2. NFL- Face it, football is boring. Always was. But it is worse than NHL because NFl screws up the good sunday television. The shows it interupts are Family Guy, King of the Hill, The Simpsons, American Dad and The War at Home all of which are more interesting than football.

3. Texas Hold em- I can't play it and everybody I don't like seems to play that form of poker. I like poker just not the queer Texas Hold em.

4. Pop Music- I can not stand how people can listen to alll that boyband, crappy gay music from now. Its GEE. From such songs as " My Humps", "Holla Back Girl", "My Love", "Sexyback", "Don't Funk with My Heart", "Photograph" among others. The problem is people listen to this generic crap like it is the most amazing stuff they have ever heard. Well I am guessing Frank Zappa is rolling around in his grave assuming he knows what people are listening to. Maybe Mr.Sinatra is too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home