Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Friday, January 05, 2007

Crappy Speakers

My computer speakers are messed. they won't stay on. On top of that they are nine years old. So I well go splits to get a good set of speakers. Maybe Logitech. Monk would know a good set and so would Pickle. I am annoyed that can not watch all of my great videos I have put on Supertron Random. Watch the newest one I have up by Neil Young. My Father told me to listen to it and I figured it is Supertron worthy.

2 Comments:

Blogger rewobeirrac said...

Get hugo to go splits on them with you

January 06, 2007 10:55 a.m.

 
Blogger Mr.Gary Supertron said...

Oh I will but he is on an adventure now

January 06, 2007 1:54 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home