Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Planters Peanut Man: Earthly Enemy

You know what would be weird, if things like this actually existed. I'd be so scared, I'd be unable to pass my stool.
Does this guy have a family? Do they live on a tree, on a vine, in a can or in a shack? It is completly creeping me out. Are his family members evil? Are they half almonds? Can an almond even reproduce with peanut? This is too much for the average person.
He wouldn't be able to take swimming lessons. His shell would go mushy. Who would want to be mushy. Why does a peanut need an eye piece anyway? Peanuts don't have eyes. Why does he need a hat? I bet the prick has a pool too and he can't even swim.
What kind of montrousity is this, a peanut man. I want to find out where he lives so I can prove what I said.

P.S The profile will come on the next update along with more Hugo this week. supertronblog@hotmail.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

August 11, 2006 8:23 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

August 17, 2006 2:42 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home