Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

I Want My Carvin DVD

I ordered the Carvin Dvd three weeks ago today. I was told that I would have to wait two to three weeks for but now I am so bored that I want to watch it now.
Okay, I know some things are late coming to you especially when you don't live in the USA. I am completly insane. You can only watch G3 so much until you want to watch something else. I couldn't go in town today so I was hoping it would come.
The guitar in the picture is a carvin DC747c I believe. The C means it has a Floyd Rose locking bridge. I am thinking about buying one like it. I may get an Ibanez or Jackson instead with a Floyd Rose in it. If I get a Carvin I may opt for the California Carved Top because they look nice. You can also get them with a Floyd Rose installed already by the factory. On top of that, Joe Walsh uses them. They must be awsome. supertronblog@hotmail.com and www.carvin.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home