Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tools who have egos

Well this is gonna be my first rant on supertron about a certain someone. I am not gonna mention names but anyone of my friends will know who it is. So this person who is kinda a friend of mine calls me up to tell me that he got an electric guitar amo and that he got his 30 year old tele fixed. I though this was cool and asked him if he wanted to have a little jam. He said cool and i went over to his house. he whole time we were jamming he thought he was better than me and he has ony recently started playing guitar. he said he was soloing over my chord progressions but they were't even solos. All that he wanted to play was stuff that he was into. He didn't want to play anything that would take anytalent to play. We did jam a little bit of little bones by he hip but that was the only thing that went good. it pisses me off when someone who just started to play guitar thinks he is better than me just because he takes lessons. If he was actually better than me it wouldn't be a problem but he isn't, I don't have an eho i am modest person according to most people and this just really bugs me. The one thing that really pissed me off ws when was in the middle of playing something and his person put his hnd of my guitar and muted all my stings as i was playing, that really pissed me off. Well now i am pretty much rambling but i will leave everybody with a couple of words. Don't jam with he drummer who just started playing guitar who is part of a greasy group. Pun intended.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Gary Supertron said...

Actually now I feel like going to his house and kicking him in the gut.

March 28, 2007 11:31 a.m.

 
Blogger Pickle said...

He can be when it comes to music things, other times he isn't really an asshole, but yeah i am gona stop now before i go off on a tangent. Jamming with the band is so much better.

PS. Gary, we soon need to find time to jam but i don't know when that will be

March 28, 2007 4:41 p.m.

 
Blogger Mr.Gary Supertron said...

We will jam soon. But I don't know at the moment when

March 28, 2007 5:04 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home