Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Revenge

Lets call this thing FT. FT is a real backwards dude. One second he is giving you a deal. The next second he is ripping someone off. Yesterday this Asshole gives some people a real good deal. Next I show up and get ripped off three dollars.
Will just like " Tools With Egos" this guy is is overrated and acts like a tool. I think there should be a huge revolt against him because he is a complete dick to me. Someone else gets a great deal and the next second I get my money stolen. $ 3 I get screwed out of. Thats enough to make some people want to stop bullying.
This bullying is not from a human. Sadly it is from a Full Throattle Machine. Never trust those things. Monk gets two for one. Paul ( insider joke) gets two for one. Someone else does too. I get screwed out of $3. Never Trust Full Throattle Machines. They will screw you over. I will get revenge on that thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home