Wasting your time as soon as you enter the world of Supertron Random.The Answers To Your Questions are Also Answered Here This is about anything imaginable.The email supertronblog@hotmail.com This blog is impossible to spam. The five members are Gary aka Mr.Supertron, Monk Coppola, Frankster of the Freaks, Castro Stevis and Pickle. Also the home of The Adventures of Hugo!

Monday, June 11, 2007

TO BE DETERMINED

local Band To Be Determined preforms live at HERH where two members actually returned after graduation for this special performance .....obviously these two preformers have no fucking life which was proved the moment they set foot back into that hellhole but Then again so did I so It just proves how fucked up we all are...but I'd like to give a great shout out to those boys they did and AWSOME FUCKING JOB especially the guitar solo by Gary, MONK I"M still waiting for that bad ass bass solo and Pickle and Gary YOU NEED THE BATTLE OF THE GUITARS but overall the songs were done well and I would like to express my gratitude to those in To Be Determined and also would like to say YOU GUYS WERE FUCKING AWSOME......and finally i would like to take the opportunity to say the only performance that topped you guys was indeed FREEBIRD because that was just fucking incredible ...no offense
YOURS Truly from the freaks FRANKSTER
Until next time
FREE THE MOTHER FUCKING FREAKS

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Gary Supertron said...

I don't care if people liked it more. I look at it this way, I wrote my solo.

June 12, 2007 5:59 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home